Guidelines for Proposal Submission
Applicants that are contacted and asked to move forward with full proposal submission will be directed to fill out an “Application for Funding” form (see below) as well as submit one copy of the following information:
- Current IRS determination letter of tax-exempt status under section 501(c)3 and/or foundation classification under section 509(a);
- Most recent audit financial statement;
- Current operating budget;
- Projected operating budget for each year in which funding is requested;
- List of current Board and Committee members and their professional affiliations;
- Pertinent supportive materials.
All requests for support must be submitted through the Edward St. John Foundation. Incomplete requests will be returned.
A site visit may be requested after the full proposal has been received by the Foundation prior to the Executive Committee’s request review.